15 mars 2017
Événement de la Chambre
A few days ago we closed the registration for the start-up prize, which we launched in December. For more information about this contest, please click here. We have received 7 high quality files and the jury (composed of board members from the Danish-French Chamber of Commerce, the C.C.E.s French Foreign Trade Advisors, Business France Denmark, Institut Francais, the French Tech, French-Danish managers, Elected Frenchmen and the French Ambassador in Denmark) will soon choose the winner among these 7 candidates : e-loue, Nordic Insite, Harmonirack, Phenix Dk, EcoTree, Everimpact and Matease.
On March 15th 17.00, the French Embassy and the Chamber of Commerce is organizing an event at the Embassy to officially announce the winner.
Join us to discover the winner and see the different presentations related to the Danish-French entrepreneur spirit.
Below you will find the agenda for this event:
- Introduction by Frederik Million deputy head of Mission - French Embassy and Anders Torbøl - President of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Presentation (5 minutes) by Ulrik Fleischer-Michaelsen, partner of Njord Law Firm. Learn more. Why is Denmark the best place to do business according to several international surveys?
- Presentation by Peter Poulsen - General Manager at Atos IT Solutions and Services A/S (10 minutes) atos.net/en/denmark Atos is a French company and a leader in digital transformation with more than 100.000 employees in 72 countries. Atos is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity and Digital Workplace, and supports a global client base with cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge.
- Presentation by Frederic Hasbani - Representative of the French Tech in Denmark (5 minutes) www.lafrenchtech.com French Tech is a brand carried throughout the world, which places the digital-centered French startups under a common name. It stands for talent, creativity, and a new generation of entrepreuneurs in technology. The French Tech network helps out with startups expansion abroad, and aims at attracting foreign investors and entrepreuneurs into the French startups ecosystem.
- Presentation by Jesper Jarlbæk, Chairman of DanBAN, Danish Business Angels (10 minutes) www.bacopenhagen.dk Jesper Jarlbæk is a business angel investor and professional board member of a number of growth businesses. Jesper is Chairman of DanBAN, Denmark’s largest and most successful Business Angel network., vice- chairman of the DVCA, Danish Venture Capital Association and and Treasurer and Board member at EBAN, the European Business Angel Network association.
- Presentation by Camilla Simonsen COO at Siteimprove (10 minutes) siteimprove.com Founded in Copenhagen in 2003, Siteimprove is the global leader in SaaS-based web governance solutions enabling marketers and web professionals to manage and optimize their web presence through automated quality assurance, accessibility compliance and analytics. The fast-growing company currently operates in 19 different markets with the French expansion being one of the latest exciting adventures.
- Presentation by Charlotte De La Gournerie, partner of Sun Creature (10 minutes) suncreature.com The Sun Creature Studio is an international animation production company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Their young team consists of four Danes and three Frenchmen.
- Handing of the prize by Peter Poulsen
- Presentation by the winner (10 minutes)
- Conclusion by Anders Torbøl
At the same occasion, a scholarship is distributed from the Dagmar and Joseph Samson Foundation.
The award ceremony will be followed by a cocktail where you will be able to taste a glass of wine from our sponsor Les Grands Chais de France and taste the delicious classic baked goods, pastries and cakes provided by Bridor.
Registration is required before March 9th.
- Date: March 15th - 17.00
- Venue: French Embassy, Kongens Nytorv 4, København
Please remember to introduce a proof of identity at the entrance of the Embassy.
A great thanks to the support of Marie José Caron, Pascal Badache, Luc de Visme (conseillers consulaires). Thanks to the Deputy Christophe Prémat (Deputy of ”Français de l’Étranger pour le Danemark”) and Senator Joëlle Garriaud-Maylam. Thanks to their financial support, this project has been carried out.