18 avril 2018
Événement de la Chambre
For the second year in a row, the Danish-French Chamber is organizing the "Start-up/Entrepreneur of the year" contest in partnership with Atos. This year we received 10 highly qualified applications and a few days ago the jury found the winner among the 10 candidates.
For more information about the contest, please click here.
On April 18th at 17.00, the French Embassy and the Chamber of Commerce will co-host an event at the Embassy to officially announce the winner of the contest.
Join us to discover the winner and hear the different presentations related to the Danish-French entrepreneurial spirit.
Below you will find the agenda for this event:
- Introduction by Francois Zimeray, the French Ambassador to Denmark, and Anders Torbøl, President of the Chamber of Commerce
- Presentation by Peter Vermehren-Poulsen - Country Manager Denmark at Atos IT Solutions and Services A/S (10 minutes) Learn more.
Atos is a French company and a leader in digital transformation with more than 100.000 employees in 73 countries. Atos is the European leader in Big Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud and Digital Workplace, and supports a global client base with cutting edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge. As Worldwide IT Partner for the Olympic Games, Atos delivered the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 - the first Olympic Games where all critical IT applications were remotely managed and hosted in the Cloud.
- Presentation by Daniel Bachmann, Group CEO & Founding Partner of IoT Denmark. IoT Denmark A/S is the exclusive Sigfox network operator in Denmark and the first global network dedicated to 'Internet of Things' created in France. The industry "Internet of Things" has the potential to transform essential business processes and decisions thus making everyday life for consumers both easier and better.
- Presentation by Valérie-Anne Dembour (Commercial Director, Scandinavia - Designers & Friends - Vente-Exclusive.com). Designers & Friends is Denmark's biggest member-based online shop, which offers up to 80% in discounts on most popular fashion and lifestyle brands. Thanks to their cooperation with more than 700 local and international brands, they are able to offer a constantly changing assortment. Since 2016, Designers & Friends has been part of Vente-Exclusive.com, Belgium founded business majoritarily owned by the French vente-privee group that connects 33 million members across the world.
- Each candidate will briefly introduce his/ her project or company (2 minutes per candidate):
=> Estelle et Nicolas: "We are a duo of designers and craftsmen working with wood to create modern furniture and daily objects".
=> Tomorrow: "Tomorrow computes the origin of electricity, globally and in real-time (see electricitymap.org). They use statistical algorithms and machine learning to extract insights and pave the way to a low-carbon electric world."
=> Monsieur Marcel:" Monsieur Marcel has the ambition of becoming the first “made in France” take-away in Copenhagen and Scandinavia, based on a unique burger "
=> Everimpact: "Everimpact is an IoT platform that monitors and monetises carbon emissions in cities."
=> Canelé Dejean: "The Canelé de Bordeaux specialist in Copenhagen. Our Canelés are aesthetically beautiful and gastronomically irresistible."
=> Stepup Solutions: "StepUp Air is a sports wearable based on breathing and providing a better tracking for a better training.”
=> Manipani: “Manipani, first Scandinavian baby webshop & blog in France - Buy less, but better” Created by a French mom who lives in Copenhagen.
=> One Zest: "One Zest is an educational app to help environmentally-conscious people around the globe make planet-friendly decisions as consumers — with fun benefits along the way and tips for green living.”
=> Ecotree: "EcoTree strives to reward ecological awareness for individuals and businesses by offering innovative, profitable and substainable investment solutions in forest plantation."
=> Vulx Denmark: "Vulx - high-end brand for grill tables creating cozyness of being together. Inimitable French charm of a juicy grill."
- Handing of the prize by Peter Vermehren-Poulsen and the French Ambassador
- Presentation by the winner (10 minutes)
- Conclusion by Anders Torbøl
The award ceremony will be followed by a cocktail where you will be able to taste a glass of wine from our sponsor Les Grands Chais de France.
Registration is required before April 15th.
- Date: April 18th - 17.00
- Venue: French Embassy, Kongens Nytorv 4, København
Please remember to present a proof of identity at the entrance of the Embassy.
We look forward to meeting you.
The Danish-French Chamber of Commerce