The Danish-French Chamber of Commerce is seeking an intern as project leader for a duration of 4-6 months
Danish-French Chamber of Commerce, Copenhagen, Denmark
Location: Skindergade 7, 1159 Copenhagen K
Job category: Project management, administration
Level of experience: Intern
Start date: Asap
Questions: If you have questions about your application or the internship, please contact Samuel Vaillant on information @ france-danemark.fr
Your work tasks:
Are you studying your Master’s degree or are you on your third year of a Bachelor degree, for example, and do you want practical experience as a project leader in the Danish-French Chamber of Commerce?
The Chamber of Commerce is seeking a university student for a full-time or a part-time internship for a duration of 4-6 months.
You will cover different roles and functions, working in diverse trade related areas:
- Keeping abreast of market developments in France and Denmark and seeking new trade opportunities,
- Developing the figures of company members,
- Working on event management such as: after-work events, networking opportunities for members and non-members, …
- Working on the communication: e-newsletter, website, increasing the visibility of the Chamber's activities,
What we offer:
We offer an attractive learning environment.
- You will get the opportunity to work in an international environment and you will be using your linguistic skills every day,
- You will be a part of a small structure and you will get different and interesting tasks; communications tasks, marketing tasks and commercial tasks,
- You will be working in a dynamic environment where two days aren't alike,
- You will become an experienced user of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, etc.),
- You will quickly win our confidence and you will have different responsibilities.
- You will work autonomously,
- You will regularly be in touch with French-Danish leaders as well as with embassies and administrations,
- You will be organizing and participating in our different events,
- You will participate in meetings with clients, collaborators, etc.,
- You will get the opportunity to work in the center of Copenhagen and, partially, from home,
- You will eat at our delicious canteen free of cost ;-)
The successful candidate is fluent in Danish and English. Knowledge of French is an advantage, but it is not required. Furthermore, excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must and the candidate should be detail-oriented and able to prioritize under deadlines. Strong Microsoft office computer skills including Word, Power Point and Excel.
Who are we?
The Danish-French Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization founded in 1983. Its objective is to promote exchanges between France and Denmark and to encourage industrial relations between the two countries. We are addressing French companies and professionals who are established or want to create a business in Denmark. The Chamber also addresses Danish companies and professionals wishing to develop their business network with France. The Chamber has a business network of more than 130 member companies. The Chamber of Commerce organizes various activities (conferences, meetings, lunches) to allow its members to meet entrepreneurs and employees, to establish new contacts and share their experiences.
We invite you to learn more about the Danish-French Chamber of Commerce by visiting our website.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the Chamber of Commerce : information @ france-danemark.fr (along with a cover letter. The title should be : Intern project leader).