Do you have a few years of experience in sales and export in Scandinavia and possibly a previous experience in the food, packaging or retail sector? Then this is your chance to take on a challenging role in a developing international company, rewarded with an attractive salary.
The Guillin group is looking for a Business Development Area Manager (new position) to expand its activities on the Scandinavian market, preferably based in the greater Copenhagen area.
Who we are
The GUILLIN Group (www.groupeguillin.fr) is leader of the European fresh produce packaging market. This originally French industrial company is specialised in design, manufacturing and distribution of food packaging plastic material, especially for supermarkets, producers of fruits and vegetables and the food industry. This family owned group has a turnover of more than 600 M€ and employs 2000 people in Europe.
You and the team
You will join the Export Team of the Fresh Produce Division. Our mission is to develop the sales of the food packaging range produced by our 4 European plants based in France, Spain, Italy and England. You will report to the Sales Export Manager based in Italy while rest of the team work out of Germany, France, Spain, Poland and England.
Responsibilities and tasks
You will be responsible for selling our product range directly to fruits and vegetables producers or via distributors in the Scandinavian area. Your knowledge of the market will be key to promote and adapt our range to the local consumer’s needs. You will have to combine this marketing vision with a technical understanding of our products.
Specifically, you will:
• Negotiate and manage customer requests and offers
• Ensure close contact with end customers and with distributors
• Propose new options to develop our business
• Manage our Scandinavian customers selling outside Scandinavia, working closely with the other area managers.
What we expect from you
• Full proficiency in English and possibly fluent in a Scandinavian language. Speaking French or Italian is an asset.
• 3 to 7 years of work experience in sales and export in Scandinavia.
• A knowledge of the food, fresh produce, packaging or retail industry would be appreciated.
• Excellent negotiation skills and sales techniques.
• Strong communication skills and good at building long lasting relations.
• Ability to work independently and self-disciplined
• You are a real team player, dynamic, curious and enjoy meeting people.
• You like to work from home or from an office with few people.
• Available to travel abroad.
What we offer
• The company offers an attractive salary package and incentives and will provide you with a car.
• You will be part a multicultural organisation full of high energy, with a positive work environment.
• You will receive a thorough training and we will support you.
• You will join a family company that do care for its employee wellbeing and development.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Send your CV and a cover letter in English, marked Business Developer to the Danish-French Chamber of Commerce, which is recruiting on behalf of Guillin group: information @ france-danemark.fr. If you have any question, call and leave a message to Christel: + 45 53 76 42 75
Deadline: 5 March 2018