Do you have 2-3 year experience in financial controlling, a sharp and critical eye and a strong drive ? Then, this is your chance to join an expanding global leading company from the Oil and Gas sector, offering great learning and career opportunities.
Total Nordic is seeking a junior financial controller
As a Financial Controller you will be part of a small international team and you will have your own area of responsibility supporting and controlling our Business Lines. You will report financial performance as part of the closing process. You will be responsible for creating a strong professional relationship with the Business owners and be an active partner to the organization, while you ensure that reporting is done timely and in high quality and in accordance with Group accounting guidelines. A good knowledge of IFRS and accounting will be a major advantage. In addition you will support the team in monthly, quarterly and annual processes and take an active role in Budget preparation and controlling.
Your main tasks are:
• Monthly controlling and reporting to Group and Management
• Actively support the business with in-depth analysis and business reporting
• Ensure compliance with IFRS and accounting guidelines
• Preparation, reporting and Controlling of forecasts and budgets
• Take lead and participate in ad hoc projects
Professional and personal qualifications
• We expect you to have a Master Degree in Finance.
• 2-3 years experience from a similar position in an International Company
• You manage to balance critical financial controlling and partnering to the organization
• You are self-driven and take a high degree of ownership for your tasks
• You are pro-active and ambitious while also being a team player
• You are eager to share your knowledge and ideas for the benefit of the organization
• You are curious and have great analytical skills
• You have a strong drive, are passionate about your job
• Fluent English is a requirement and fluent in French is a plus
• Strong Excel skills is a requirement
• Good knowledge of SAP is a big plus
Committed and diversified colleagues providing a truly international atmosphere. The right candidate is offered a great challenge and opportunity for a personal and professional development and a career in a global company.
About Total Nordic
Total Nordic is part of Total Marketing & Services, the commercial division of Total, the 4th largest oil & gas company in the world. With its head office in Copenhagen, Total Nordic has operations in all Nordic countries and operates four affiliates (Total Denmark A/S, Total Sweden AB, Total Norge AS and Total M&S Finland OY). Total Nordic has been a significant player in the Nordics for more than 30 years, offering a full range of customized services and advanced product solutions in four main (B2B) business activities: Lubricants for automotive and industry, aviation fuel, bitumen and special fluids.
Please send your application and CV in English to the Danish-French Chamber of Commerce, which recruits on behalf of Total Nordic, no later than 20. November 2017: information @ france-danemark.fr (subject: Total Financial Controller). We will process applications as we receive them. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Christel Décatoire, HR consultant, +45 53 76 42 75.
TOTAL is a global international energy group (www.total.com) present in more than 130 countries from the exploration, production and refining of oil products to the commercialisation of petroleum and chemical products. In the Nordic Countries TOTAL covers a wide range of chemical and petroleum products and is a major player in Exploration and Production. Check us out at: www.totalnordic.com