Are you a French copywriter and a graphic designer?
Full-time position, located in Copenhagen or Esbjerg
We are looking for a new employee who both have good graphical competencies, and who can also write perfectly and creatively in French. You will be part of a team of, as of now, 7 people who manage the marketing of our naturally based nutritional supplements in Europe. The work place is a centrally located office in Copenhagen or our headquarter in Esbjerg.
As our new graphic designer and copywriter, you will work with production of advertisements, updating of our website, and publication of newsletters. There will be both routine based tasks but also to a great extent tasks where you yourself can add ideas of both graphical, textual and conceptual value.
It is not a requirement that you have knowledge about nutritional supplements, just that you are curious and proactive enough to gain knowledge on the field along the way.
- Excellent writing skills and good at producing selling text in French
- Experienced user of the Adobe package, especially InDesign and Photoshop
- Minimum 3 years professional experience with graphical work
- Experience with working with CMS-based websites/webshops
We are open to consider all types of profiles but particularly value academic backgrounds in humanities.
- Showing initiative
- Good at meeting deadlines and working under pressure
- Good at cooperating with a team of many different nationalities
- Good at making independent decisions
- Full proficiency in French
- Conversational English
- Danish is a plus but not a requirement.
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you want to work with a group of nice and energetic fiery souls? Then send a short application (max. 1 page) along with a CV and references to recruitment @ danish-french.com. For further question, contact Christel Décatoire at the Danish-French Chamber of Commerce: +45 53 76 42 75.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Date of employment: As soon as possible.
Wellvita is one of Northern Europe’s leading health companies with direct sale of naturally based nutritional supplements to private persons. Wellvita has today employed more than 70 people who are occupied with product development, production, sale and marketing. Wellvita’s main department is located in Esbjerg, and aside from an office in Copenhagen, we also have independent departments in Norway, Sweden and Finland.